This workshop is hosted & run by founder Renata Lardelli who is both Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife & mother to three boys. She has worked in healthcare since 2008 & believes that the fourth trimester is the most important but most forgotten trimester, she is passionate about better preparing you as you find your footing in your motherhood journey. The workshop has been dubbed "motherhood secrets", it is what hundreds of mothers who have walked this journey before you wish they'd known, practical advice to guide you.
Held at Little Mash Boutique, located at 320 Barton Street Hamilton which is also owned by Renata & her husband. The workshop runs from 6.00 until 8.30pm
These are run in intimate groups of five to seven individuals, content covered;
- The first few hours + adjusting to new life
- Feeding your baby [breast, bottle, expressing]
- Safe sleep
- Newborn FAQ's
- The baby blues & PND
- Your pelvic floor
- Postpartum Nutrition
- Your postnatal body
- Relationships & parenting
- Bonus information & resources including 2 e-books
- A workbook, nibbles & drink as well as an epic goodie bag valued over $70 full of items I know you'll love & use
- An exclusive shopping experience at Little Mash Boutique which includes a storewide discount
- From time to time we are asked if partners can come, sure - you're welcome to bring your partner for an additional $30 but please be respectful & don't take advantage of this option. It is for partners only, not for a friend
- I know very well that sometimes things happen so, all payments are non-refundable, unless for pregnancy related medical reasons - in which case a full refund will be provided minus a $25 admin fee. Please notify me if you're unable to attend 48 hours prior to the workshop commencing.
- If the workshop doesn't fill & there aren't enough participants for the workshop to go ahead you will be notified 48 hours prior to your session & will be offered a spot at the next month's workshop, access to our online workshop or a full refund. Should you choose to take the workshop online you will be reimbursed the price difference.
Disclaimer - All information provided is for informational purposes only & is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical advice. If you have any concerns about the wellbeing of your baby or yourself please consult with an appropriately qualified health professional. Tickets are non-refundable.